Monday, January 28, 2008

Yoga


I actually did my own yoga program that lasted for more than 10 min. I found this music on my play list and it is a yoga meditation music program that goes for an hour which is nice b/c i can just turn my blog on, minimize it and then do my yoga. it was great! I think it is hard to do your own thing with yoga at least it is for me b/c I usually get all side tracked and then I forget poses and its all crazy but this morning I actually did it. Yay me! I think I'll take Ral for a walk, I can't actually say that out loud yet b/c i'm not ready to go and if he hears that word he goes ballistic. It is so beautiful outside today. I love it! I think its supposed to rain tomorrow but today it is nice. I just bid on 4 large bella luna southern living at home glasses. I'm trying to get the large and the small 12 of each so I will have matching glasses and not a hodge podge glass filled cabinet. I will believe it when i see it.

No comments: