Monday, January 28, 2008


Alright so today I started counting my points for weight watchers. I know, i know, I don't have weight to lose, blah, blah , blah, I don't hear you mommy dearest! lol. Okay, just 5lbs, thats all and really just to get my eating back in check b/c I've really enjoyed lots of yummy things since Christmas. I haven't said no to very much and I need to other wise, I will be very sad. Soo, I pulled out my handy dandy WW point book and I know how many points I'm supposed to have and wow, they sure do add up fast. I can see how we all gain weight. Ugh! Annoying! Anyway, I don't know how long I'll count for but at least it keeps me in check and I can't eat a half a bag of pretzles b/c 15 is 2 points. Okay, that is all I wanted to tell you. I'm sort of bored at the moment. I'm going to make the boys dinner and then pick up Kate at 6. Who knows what I'll eat, I think I have 8 points to go. An avocado is 8 points, I don't think I want to blow all 8 on that even though, I do love me some avocado. :) no wine at all as one glass is 3pts so that will be saved for the weekend only. i wonder how many points this triple decker waffle ice cream cone has in it?

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

K, Love the plate!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! Talented.....that's our Tracy! Yoga for 10 min?? Come early to school and we can start our day off like that! I'll count points with you I would like to loose 10....but any loss will be gravy...DWLZ.com is a great resourse for points food and for places to eat!!!! Look at it, you'll love it! See you in the A.M.!