Monday, January 14, 2008

Spring break update


Hello, thought I'd fill you in on the recent spring break events. You all know that I fixed the snafoo and booked us another hotel for 3 nights. Yes, everyone is happy and as it turns out, kate is going to Orange beach on the first day of spring break and then I'm meeting her friend's mom and snagging the girls and I'll take them to Destin with me. I just got an email from a friend in the neighborhood and she is making Destin reservations so Jack's buddy will be there and it will be nice for me b/c I'll be by myself. Hopefully we can meet for dinner and such. Anyway, I'm sure you were all just waiting for an update so here it is. lol. This is our condo, I couldn't copy a better picture but I think it'll be nice for us.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

looks lovely to me!!