Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunny Sunday


Hi everyone! I have to say that it is so nice to sleep in a little bit on Sunday. Because our kids don't go to the Catholic school, our religious education is during and following the 8:30am mass. We are usually very good about going but today is openhouse which is after the 11am mass so I just chose to go to 11. Joe is going to church with Sam and I'll pick up Kate and Rick and Jack can drive in Rick's car b/c I'll stay for open house. I always look forward to seeing my "girls" at play school. I love all of them and we are such a fun group. I hope some of my little two's pop in and say hi. Open house is usually for next years crop of precious gifts but ocassionaly, my class comes in to see me. I love that! Let's see. Not much else is really going on. I hope you enjoyed viewing my pictures of Nevis. I loved being on Nevis. I can't believe its been almost four years since Rick and I were there. It is really such a beautiful secluded place. They have one grocery type store, nothing like what we're used to here. Everyone knows everyone and they are all so friendly. I loved seeing the rain forest and the green monkeys. We saw several varieties of fruit trees and old sugar plantations. someday, when our life is calmer and we have extra money to spend, we'll go back. It is kind of far but well worth the experience. I was actually sad to leave and I'm usually so ready to get home to the kids. I could have stayed another week!


I fired a new piece of baby bites pottery. it is precious and i'll get it up on the pottery blog some time later today. i have several mugs to go in the kiln later and i'm working on two new baby bite designs. i really need to put an order in for glaze! i'm low on my fav. colors.


I wish you many blessing today, all green lights, the sun shining, an extra twenty dollars in your pocket, and peace in your heart.


xoxox

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Nevis is so beautiful, I think I should go there. I loved your blog today, full of positiveness. It is almost February so more sour talk, heart month, love it