Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost bed time

Hello, well it is almost 8:00pm and I swear it feels like it should be midnight. I'm ready to wash my face and put my jammies on. We've had a great day, lots of friends in and out and now its time for bed. Jack sent out several evites for a super bowl party. Hmm, I'm wondering if this could double as a birthday party. :) Maybe. I will have to think about that. He won't be here for his birthday b/c his friend, Tanner has the same birthday and Tanner is having his party at his lake house on Friday night. They are going to do a bon fire and marshmallows. Yummy. Anyway, we are all back to school tomorrow. The preschool bulletine board thing is done, now we just have to take lots of pics of the kids. Thank goodness for digital pics and 10 min. processing at the Hoover Walgreens. Love Walgreens. I'll save my love for Walgreens for another posting. :) Anyway, Lots of love to all of you! Sleep tight. Nighty Night and Karyn, post the pics!

No comments: