Saturday, January 19, 2008

What Party Do You Belong To?



Hi, I have been thinking about the upcoming election and I'm trying to educate myself on the candidates and their basic views. I found the web site selectsmart.com. There is a basic quiz you can take that will tell you based on your answers to the questions which party you favor. They're pretty good questions, ones we hear about a lot but they're important too. Some I feel strongly about, others, I'm not so sure. After skipping a couple of pages to sign up for free offers, your results will be there. Can you guess what party I belong to?. This might actually be more interesting than I thought.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I've always considered myself a Republican but I think there are a couple issues I'm fairly Liberal.

Unknown said...

yes, that is why the test is so interesting. take it. i'm not conservative on everything but i ended up being mostly conservative. it's interesting. There are several issues I just won't budge on and they're major conservative issues, immigration, taxes, healthcare and a couple more.

Cathy said...

I am much more liberal than allmetz but tend to lean toward the conservative side. I don't know who I will vote for, depends really on who gets nominated. Hopefully it isnt Hillary.....