Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday!


Hi. Well its Friday and its sunny so I'm happy. Kids are all off to school and we are gearing up for a busy weekend. Kate has a hair apt. today, she is going a lot lighter so hopefully she'll like it other wise, I'll be the one to hear about it. :( Joe has a birthday party tonight.

I was just poking around victorias secret's site this morning to see what is new for spring and for swim suits. I'm at this really strange age, I'm not super young and I'm not old. Sooo, what kind of swim suit options do I have? Anyway, I found some cute suits that I have saved on my wish list, halters, push ups, padding. haha. all for the thirty something mom! I guess it could be worse.

thats about it. I don't have any earth shattering news to report. Hope everyone has a great Friday.

No comments: