Friday, January 18, 2008

Rick's Valentine Gift To Me



Hi. Well, my friend, Jill called today and she had an idea for our annual "our husbands hunted their asses off trip" We are going to Nashville over valentines weekend. There is the Nashville antique market and the music market. I've very excited b/c I've never actually hung out in Nashville. I've driven through it many many times but this time I can actually do some fun things while I'm there. I love having friends like Jill b/c she has this huge folder of magazine clippings of things to do in Nashville. Yay!! Maybe I'll get to hear an up an coming country star or maybe I'll run in to KC or Tim and Faith. lol.
We've lived in Hoover for almost 5 years and I've never actually been to Nashville and we are only a little less than 3 hours away. Our last trip was Atlanta and the antique show there. Lots of fun!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Nashville is really fun. We seem to go every year for some kind of lacrosse thing or another. This summer we were there at the same time as Fan Fest. Now, you know I'm not much of a country music fan, but it was a lot of fun. Downtown was closed off for an awesome street fair and the stadium where the Titans play was packed for concerts. It was a very festive weekend and a lot of fun.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

WOW that sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Cathy said...

oh that sounds like so much fun!! you will have a blast, the antique store sounds right up your ally!