Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to School!

Hi. WEll, The kids are back to school and my Christmas is down and stored in the closet for another year. Ahh! It is so nice to have the house back. It is freeeeeezzzzing her today. burries! The sun is shining which I'm good with. I'm okay as long as it isn't gloomy outside. I'm loving my slide show. Its pretty good if I do say so myself.:) Please say a little prayer that my friend, Valerie's dog, Buddy makes it home safely. He is a shih-tzu like Ral and I just can't imagine if Ral were missing. I'd be an absolute mess.

Today, I'm going to get my work out in, I have to! Hey, this is something new. Last night I fixed fish in the oven and we all ate it! Can you believe it? It was yummy and a dinner Rick Short would be proud of. tonight its chicken stir fry with long grain rice. One of my new years resolutions is to make sure everyone eats healhtier in this house!

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

OOOOOOOHHH, we had salmon in the oven the other night, feta cheese, chopped tomatoes, dill, lemon the whole shabang! IT was SO SO SO good!!! Bailey ate every bite! I do like your slide show, you ROCK!