Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Hi guys, well it is feeling like a Monday even though it is really Tues. I would really love to crawl back in bed today, it is chilly, and rainy outside. Yawn. Anyway, I can't do that so I'm sucking it up and getting ready for preschool. Looks like we'll be inside all day b/c of the rain. That is sad. Oh well, it is January and the rain is great for our parched state. I have to take Kate's dance team bag to school on my way to work b/c her grouchy bus driver gets mad at her when she has it on the bus. Seriously, I don't understand. Her bag is for a school function so I think she should be able to take it there w/o being harassed. What if I couldn't run by school and drop it off. Ugh! It makes me a little mad. Oh well, we are doing community helpers at preschool this week. I like this week about as much as I like going to the dentist. I just think its kind of boring. I think I'm just a little grouchy so I will say good bye now. I hope its sunny where you are today.


xoxoxox

No comments: