Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Hi. Well, things are a little calmer than they were this morning. Joe enjoyed Sunday school, he always does. rick and jack are in Prattville hunting, Kate has just sort of lounged around today, she is going to a movie with a couple of friends this evening. I hope she is spending the night so I don't have to go get her late. Joe and I went to pick up his buddy Sam. He is going to spend the night. I just love Sam, he is just so darn cute and he and Joe are two peas in a pod. I just got my walk/run in, I'm doing good this weekend and I made the zero pointe veggie soup and it has been so yummy today especially with it being chilly outside. Thats about it. Hope you're having a great day and tomorrow we can all sleep in. YAY!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

are you thinking "beach" today despite the freezing temps??? I luv the pic of the Lev fam at the beach! Your flip-flop background is cute, too (especially w/ the pics of the boys playing in the snow!)

Unknown said...

I'm always thinking beach!! I was thinking the same thing about the snow and the flip flops. That is very Alabama. I think I'll use that picture of us at the beach for the next 20 Christmas's. lol