Friday, January 18, 2008

Saying for the board

I mentioned earlier that I'm painting angels on brown paper and Trisha is going to put it on the bulletin board in our playschool hall and she is going to put pictures of all the children on there. Well, I call the children precious gifts b/c a friend in Indy whom I used to work with at the moms day out there used to call the kids precious gifts, anyway, I thought of a little saying to go on the board. Let me know if you think its cute.

Your Precious Gifts Sent to You From Up Above,
Cared For By Us With Much Love.

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Great saying it is very cute and appropriate! Good job on the work out I am green! I love the dieter's soup I try to always have a batch on hand...you want to be my weight watchers buddy?? I need to get back on track....