Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi everyone,

Just got in from the grocery store. We were out of eggs, milk, bread and other staples. The kids have really gotten into chocolate milk which is fine with me b/c they're drinking a lot more milk. Not Joe of course. He is my water kid. Had a good day at preschool. The fire truck came today and the kids loved it! So fun. We played outside for a long time and ended up dragging sand in to our room, it was everywhere. We did our calendars for Feb. I love all the pink and hearts that Feb. brings with it. So fun. rick came by preschool and took me to lunch which was so nice. I did pretty good with my points, I had a grilled chicken salad so I didn't do too badly. I didn't get into the goodies at school either and there were plenty to get in to there. yummy. Jack is staying after to go to the homework club and Kate is staying after to work out in the exercise room for track. Joe is home now, so I'm going to sign off.

bye

No comments: