Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thurs


Another gloomy January day. Doesn't that sound like something Eyeore would say? Anyway, its true. Looks like we'll be inside again at playschool, but I do have some things planned so that will help our morning to go by quickly. Rick is on an overnight, Jack has homework club and Kate has to perform tonight and then we have math night (which I hate) and then I am going to a southern living at home party up the street. Not sure if I will actually make the party. We also have reading, homework and spelling tests to study for. Anyway, tomorrow is Friday and that is always fun and its Jack's birthday. Have a great day. Maybe I'll have something exciting to write about later.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Tracy, your posts are so depressing! Gloomy days just mean you get more time inside to create! I'll bring you a cookie today at school, that should make Eyore smile ;)!

Valerie said...

yesterday kind of dragged for us, too. it's hard when you can't go outside to break the morning up a little.
hope Jack has a wonderful b-day! anything special planned?
we're not going to math night. I hate it, too and have just decided I'm not doing things I don't like. the girls have always liked going but I am so over it. tonight is our only "free" night this week and I'm not going to spend it at math night. I'm sure that sounds selfish but my goose is cooked.