Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good Morning


Hi! It's a beautiful sunny Saturday although it is a little chilly outside. I didn't write anything last night b/c I was exhausted! Yesterday wasn't bad it was just busy. I took Kate to get her hair done and that took forever b/c she has so much darn hair! Trying to make it from Homewood to Hoover on a Friday evening at 4:30 isn't hard its just slow. We finally made it home and I grabbed joe and took him up to Pelham for a laser tag birthday party. Sooo, going from my house to laser tag on a Friday evening at 5:30 is also slooooowwww. I ran him in to the party, got back in the car and went home to get Kate to take her to a friends house. Thankfully going home wasn't so slow and I only had to take kate a couple of miles so that wasn't bad but by this point in the game, I was wearing down. I ran to Publix picked up a pizza for Rick and Jack and went home to just sit. Ahhhh, how nice it was to just sit. Jack did have a friend over last night and I took him home around ten. I guess that brings me to this morning. Rick and jack are at applebees for the 5th grade pancake fundraiser breakfast. I'm drinking coffee and writing on my blog, Kate is at her friends and so is Joe. I'm picking Joe up at 11:15, going to wal mart to buy a few necessitites, coming home, gearing up for my ceramic birthday party I'm doing this afternoon, which I have to wear my dress for the wedding we are going to this evening. Our lives are not usually this crazy but at least its all fun stuff! Hope your Saturday is as busy.

xoxo

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

So did Kate like her hair???? The world wants to know :)!!! Have fun at the b'day party, you know we want you in April for Bailey's party!!!