Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday

Hi. Well, its been a crazy morning already. Let's see. Jack wanted to go to morning math so I obviously couldn't argue with that so we hopped out of bed and got dressed really fast so I could run him up to school. Kate was still home b/c she had an ortho apt at 8:30. Joe didn't want to go car pool so I set the timer for him to know when he should go out to the bus. Kate helped him with that. I actually made it back home before his bus came. I was happy I could see him get on the bus even though I know kate is very responsible. I was home long enough to make Jack and Kate's lunch, switch some laundry, get the recycling out and take Kate to her apt. Braces are still on, Kate is so over them! I think she is getting them off before spring break, pleeeeeaaassseee!! I'm so tired of hearing about her teeth. I assured her that 8 weeks really won't make a difference in the rest of her life, of course she thinks I'm totally whacked and I know nothing. "You just don't understand"! Like I've never been 13 before. Anyway, I took her to school, came home and worked on my Ceramic Celebrations site. I'm leaving in a min. to go to Jack's room so I can watch them while his teacher goes to a planning session. Once I'm home, I can finally fire the second and last batch of birthday party mugs. I'm very excited to wrap them up and deliver them to Christy at POP tomorrow. Okay, thats it! It's cold here today. I think its supposed to maybe snow a little tomorrow or Friday. I wonder if school will be cancelled? I hope so so we can all sleep in!!

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

WHEW!!! What a morning! Make sure you take a photo of the finished mugs for your site, people will be interested on "Customer" satisfaction and how it will look when they are done. Just a suggestion! See you tom

Unknown said...

i always love your suggestions! Thanks.