Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday

Playschool was fun. I love all my kids this year! Ava was in a mood today, she is very funny and usually lots of fun but today, she sort of forgot to share. lol. Other than that, all went well. I even have another one potty trained and two on their way! yippee! I love that. It was fun seeing all my friends and it was great having Theresa back!! Found out today that her daughter became engaged over the holiday. How fun. It didn't rain so we were able to play outside a long long time. It is so warm today, I just love it but I think it is going to storm later on tonight which is fine, we need the rain too. I should get some kind of exercise in this afternoon, maybe when rick gets home he'll walk with me. Kate is dancing at a ball game this evening so she won't make it to dance. Fine with me.

xoxoxo

No comments: