Sunday, January 20, 2008

Seriously!????

Here are the angels for the board at preschool. Its not finished yet but it will be by Tues.


Okay, so I'm home from church already b/c I couldn't find my keys soooo that put me 15 min. late which I hate. I ended up taking Joe to his Sunday school b/c he is preparing for first communion and his class is longer than Kate and Jack's. I ended up finding my keys in Rick's car underneath the passenger seat. What in the world? Who knows. Anyway, I visited my friends in the nursery hall and showed Trisha the pics of the angels for the board and now I'm home. I will take Kate and Jack back to church at 5 tonight. Oh wait, not Jack, he and Rick are going hunting near Prattville. Oh whatever! Who knows when we'll make it to church.

4 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

oh please...not that i am proud of this...but we havnt been to church in forever.... it is sooo bad and i really do feel terrible...we are going at 5 tonight!!!!!

Unknown said...

i know, at least i tried to go. i really wanted to go.

Valerie said...

the angels for church look great! someone "casually" mentioned I should bring my camera in to take pics of the kids; what exactly is the plan? I don't mind bringing the camera in and you know I love to take pics of the babies.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Angels look great...we missed Church too. Bailey's eyes were gooey and it was cold. Not a great excuse for the rest of us but whatever, I hope God understands :)!