Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Everyones buzzing about spring break


Okay, I meant to write about this a few min. ago but I forgot. All of Kate's friends are buzzing about spring break. Seriously. We just got off of Christmas break. I mentioned to Kate that maybe I would take her and a friend and the boys to the beach for several days over spring break. This morning she said that I need to know for sure by next week and if I am not going then she and her friend will go with another friends family. Oh my goodness. Give me a minute to breath and put the Christmas wreaths away. I think its going to be to cold to go in March but it might be nice to get away. who knows, I'll decide by next week. lol

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I don't even know when we have Spring Break this year. I'm not even sure what today's date is.
:-)

Unknown said...

I'm right there with ya but i have this precious gift who is 13 and she is right on my heels with a calendar. lol