Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Morning

Hello. Well here I sit posting on another Monday morning. Rick left very early for his week long meeting in Las Vegas. Vegas is actually the anit Rick place to go. He would rather be sitting in a tree looking for deer. So, of course we will miss him this week, but I do love having the whole bed to myself, ahhh, to really stretch out and even sleep sideways and I love getting to hog the whole garage! I took the kids car pool this morning b/c kate had her big dance team duffle to haul with her. I've been working on my ceramic celebrations site and I'm in the process of firing mugs from the party this weekend. I really need to get going on the laundry and the rest of the cleaning. The sun is shining and I think it'll be a fairly mild day so maybe a walk is in order too, also some yoga. I really really need to go to the grocery store!! Okay, thats it. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hay trace, it is going to be a cold week here in rocky land. starting at a high of 28 today to ahigh of only 17 by friday. sounds like you have a busy week ahead. i am not even going to mention the how do you eat a you know what. lol

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Know what you mean about the bed, when Josh wakes up in the morning and gets ready I have a whole hour to sleep sprawled out, I think that is my best hour of sleep each night :)!