Friday, January 18, 2008

2nd half of the day

Okay, just got back from going to the yucky bank. You know, I would probably love going to the bank if I were depositing lots of cash, but I'm not ever doing that and our bank is so depressing. It is all brown and yucky and stale and the lighting is really bad. ugh! I hate it. I also went to Publix to pick up some things for our weekend. the kids are having friends over and we always need snacks. Well, there were like 5 million people there and there were lots of sweet old ladies shopping which isn't something you usually see on Friday afternoon. I'm sure they're concerned about the weather forecast which seriously, it is like 53 degrees outside right now. Even if it does get cold and snow, it probably won't stick as the sun has been out all day, thankfully I must add. I know my friend, Shawn is really hoping for snow and so are all the kids so I hope it does snow! I called karyn and reminisced with her about the blizzard of 93. haha. I would have been so mad! Oh well, its something to laugh about now. Now, I'm going to straighten the basement and get ready for the big Friday night!

No comments: