Monday, January 7, 2008

I loved the yoga class I took this morning. I have to decide if I want to buy a monthly membership. I think I will but not today. Jack seems to be doing better at least I haven't heard him cough since I've been home. He is taking it easy and resting in where else? my bed! It is warm and sunny again today, ahh, I love this weather. I have to finish laundry and I also have some work today on a bowl I've painted for one of Rick's reps weddings. I think its going to be really neat when its finished and then we can fill it up with lots of fun things such as wine, tag towels,a neat picture frame, and who knows what else! The best part is the bowl, they'll be able to use it for so many things in the kitchen. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Did you take your yoga class at the new place on 150 by Jubilee Joe's?
PS. Love the magazine covers!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

K we need to chat Tuesday about your yoga class! I have one that is about $10 per class I like her, but if your place has more flexible hours I may have to look in to it.....see you in the morning!