Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunny Sunday


This is why i moved to Alabama! It was 77 degrees today. Ahh. so nice. I ate lunch on my back porch and enjoyed the warm sunshine. I took Kate and Joe to church this morning, Jack has a cough so I let him sleep in and Rick was of course sitting in a tree stand, praying i'm sure. Anyway, it was nice being at Prince of Peace this morning. We saw lots of friends and I visited Trisha, my director at playschool down in the nursery hall. I'm excited to get back to work on tues. I have to say that I really haven't done much at all today, kate is snoozing in our room, joe is playing with christian up the street at his house and jack is watching tv in the family room and i think rick is watching tv in his office. its kind of nice to do nothing at all. happy 12th anniversary to karyn and rick. wow, can't believe its been 12 years! remember how cold it was and it was so crystal like outside. aww, kate was so cute!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

what a great picture!! It was cold that day, but you're right it was crystally....it was really nice here, about 50 something!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

aww...such a sweet pic. Yes, it was freezing that day. it was 60 here today...we played outside all day. we have to take advantage of days like this.

Valerie said...

Is that little tiny thing Kate? How sweet!
Margaret & I have a new little boy starting Monday. His name is Gavin and he's JD's cousin. I hope it goes well.