Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday


Hi. Well, I am officially just fat! Yes, I had rice crispy treats for lunch and for dinner I had a cupcake and ice cream that I bought for jack's birthday. yep, just call me fatty fatty. Oh well, thank goodness tomorrow is another day. Joe survived the baseball evals. Our boys never do well at baseball evals. I mean first of all it is freakin January and by now, you all know how I feel about that. We haven't been practicing baseball for like 8 mo b/c joe didn't play in the fall. Anyway, Rick said he was doing really well in the cages but when it was his turn to get up and hit, he missed all of the pitches. all of them,there were four. he rarely missed the ball last spring, then it was time for the timed sprint and this is joe's strong point, he is fast like rick but joe's shoe wasn't tied tight and it was sort of falling off and he didn't want to lose his shoe so he didn't run as fast as he could. One last test was fielding. Rick said he did fine at that, thank goodness. Every year, Rick calls me and whether its jack or joe, its always the same. He says, they are so much better than these evals. Oh well, at least the coaches know us and the boys and they know that they're better than their january evals and at least they're great kids so people enjoy having them on their team.


I took kate to her friends house, she wasn't sure what they were doing, they had five things they might tonight. Joe is spending the night with his friend, Sam and he will go to church with them tomorrow. He should be going to sunday school at our church simply because he is preparing for first communion but this one time won't hurt. Jack and Rick are out birthday shopping for Jack. Not sure what they're going to come up with. I know he got two new pairs of tennis shoes, I don't think those count as birthday though. Tomorrow I have open house at the preschool. I guess thats about it. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow, maybe in the 60s. I was so sleepy and chilled this afternoon, i curled up on my bed with a huge blanket and took a little nap. Jack was sleeping down in the basement, rick was hunting and ral and i were snoozing upstairs. It was wonderful!

No comments: