Friday, January 4, 2008

Sleepy Boys



Sooooo, Joe will not get up this morning. I went up to his room three times and he isn't budging. I knew this would happen, he got up good yesterday b/c he was excited to see all of his friends and he even went to bed early last night but vacation and too many partying nights with his favorite cousins has officially caught up with him. Jack is dealing with a cough so I'm letting him sleep. I guess I'll check them in late morning. Kate was up and ready to go and she didn't even ask to go car pool.

It is cold again this morning. brrrr. Rick is hunting, he is crazy! We don't have anything big planned for the weekend which is wonderful! Kate is having some girls over tonight and they 're going to a movie, Jack is going to a birthday party at the Ross Bridge hotel. I'm not sure I'm going to let him sleep there just b/c of his cough. He can go and swim and eat and hang out and then we'll get him around 10:30. I know he isn't going to be happy with that but I think its best.

Thats about it. I'm hoping to get another good work out in today and we ate a good dinner last night so, so far I'm doing good with two of my new years resolutions. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

KJ was not a happy camper either this morning. T wakes up fine every day so it's never an issue. KJ is a bear in the mornings!!!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Bailey was less than excited to get up too, must be catching haha! Can't really blame her, it is too hard to get out of the bed when it is still DARK!! Hope Jack's cough gets better!