Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hi


Hi guys,


Well, I just remembered that we have a staff meeting at 8:15. I will not make it there in time. Wednesday mornings are not geared toward leaving the house early. I hope my lovely coworkers will fill me in on what is said.


Kids are off to school albeit, Joe struggled with getting up this moring. I tell ya, these gloomy January mornings or days for that matter are for the birds. Blah! Hate them. We've had lots of rain so its soggy outside which again is great for our drought conditions but not great for sagging spirits in the winter.


Today, I'm painting some new designs for ceramic celebrations. I'm excited about some new pieces I'm going to do. Also, I need to get going on folding the laundry as I never did it the other day. Sadly, we are living out of laundry baskets, I really hate doing that.


I wish you many blessing today, along with a happy heart.


xoxox

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

The B.Board at playschool looks great!!!!! The meeting was good. Trisha talked to us about letting Father Fallon know if we were interested in her position, and Laura is interested, I didn't know that. anyway missed ya this morning, oh and the glass wear looks great!!