Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hi

Hi. It's Sunday evening and I'm tying up loose ends before we all head back to our usual weekly activities. Open house was fine today. I always love seeing my coworkers and I had one of my two's come in and say hi. I love her family and she is precious. I picked Kate and her friend up from the Galleria after open house and took Hannah home and then Kate and I headed home. Rick was washing his four wheeler as I think its pretty much retired for the season. He and Jack got in a round of catch and Joe came home from Sam's. He had a great time hanging out wiht his buddy , Sam and now its time to finish the laundry and the dishes and sort of retire for the evening. Rick has a district meeting here in B'ham this week and Rick and I have to go to the Hoover Freshman building for a tour and an informational meeting. I really open this isn't a screen for a pto meeting. blah blah blah. Not that I don't love supporting our schools, I do, its just that I don't love sitting through one of those meetings. Anyway, you know, I'll let you know what the freshman building is like. Can't believe its time for this! Jack should be touring Bumpus soon too. Wow! And Joe will be upstairs next year at his school. Okay, I can't take any more! Good night.

No comments: