Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun Day At School

Hi. Well, all of us teachers had the same idea this morning concerning the rain. We all went out on the play ground at 9:3o so we could get our outside time in. We haven't been outside for almost 3 weeks. Everyone was in a good mood today, you know why? I'll tell you, because Janurary is almost over thats why! Anyway, I did good today with keeping in my points. I at breakfast here at home and then I took two small tangelos to work with me which are a point each. I stayed out of the animal crackers and gold fish, that is where points add up real fast. I did come home very hungry so I think I'm up to 13 points but thats okay, I'm not tired and I'm full now. I'm picking the kids up car pool today b/c Kate is going to visit her friend who had nose surgery and then we are going to wal mart to buy a styrofome ball for Jack to do his cell project and Kate needs some type of clear cover things for one of her projects. Kate has dance tonight so that means we'll be hanging out at the library for a little while. Rick has a dinner meeting and I'm going to miss the Hoover meeting. Shoot.

No comments: