Saturday, January 19, 2008

All Gone

Well, It's over, our winter storm has moved on and all the snow is gone. I think I can handle this once a year. The kids sure had fun, I woke Joe up around 11 so he wouldn't miss it. Jack and his buddies had a great time and I think they even got in a little trouble from "Old Lady Jenkins up the street" Jack mentioned something about a snowball going a little out of control and something about a window, she didn't call so i'm not calling her. Hmm, You know, I'm not worrying about it b/c we never have snow here so get over it! Rick is out hunting, he was pretty excited about the deer today, okay when is he not excited about deer but with the snow and such he thought they'd be up moving. who knows, like we need another deer, even though he does donate the meat, that is a good thing. Kate has reminded me of a party she is going to tonight. I forgot. when isn't there a party? lol I'm going to just stay in and maybe scrap book my Christmas pictures. I did last years on the way home this year but it sort of made me sick to do it in the car so I didn't finish this years. I just came in from a 2miler outside and I did 1 mile on the elliptical. I sort of like that routine. Maybe I'll even do yoga later. I've been so hungry this week, I actually have lots of energy b/c I've eaten lots! That has got to stop. I could never be anorexic!!

No comments: