Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter Weather

Hi Guys,

Well, it is wintery here once again. Boo boo. Hate that. It was bound to happen but man, I sure do love the warm days. Anyway, Kate is still home sick. She doesn't have a fever but she has no energy at all. I know there are tons of nasty viruses going around and I'm keeping her home another day. Thankfully, the boys are okay and I know the flu has been in Jack's class and Joe's.

I'm going to go shopping today and buy valentines gifts. I love valentines day, i have sweet memories of it and I think I really like that one gift is sufficient and no one expects more. I remember when I was probably in 4th grade mom bought me a pair of chambray jeans with eyelet trim on the bottom. I loved them!! I also loved the sweet little cards and candies. yummy. Maybe my 2's will bring me yummy candy tomorrow. I hope so.

Jack's baseball was cancelled last night due to rain. Jack and Joe have practice on Friday. I will be in Nashville. I'm starting to feel that panic feeling like I should stay home. I'm sure everyone will be fine with out me and I'm looking forward to seeing and experiencing Nashville. Okay, I have to call the school and let them know about Kate. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

If I don't get a chance to tell you, have an AWESOME time in Nashville! Hope you have good weather!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

DITTO!!! Have loads of fun!!!