Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is it Monday or Tuesday?

I hate three day weekends! Even though I don't work on Mondays at the preschool, having everyone home yesterday just threw me off my routine and I like my routine! Thankfully everyone made it to school okay and I had a nice day at preschool, it was just one of those days, this is the time of year that I'm done. I'm bored with winter themes and I'm ready for spring/summer!! I'm such a fair weather girl. It is a little too windy for my taste. I do not like my hair blowing all over the place getting stuck in my lip gloss. blah! I am not sure if this wind which is sort of unusual for our area is bringing in warm air or cold air, I am of course wanting it to be warm southerly gulf air but it doesn't feel like that. Anyway, it can stop any time. I think I'm going to take a little power nap before my precious gifts get home. Kate has dance tonight and Jack has baseball, thankfully, Rick does the baseball thing and I don't have to go to the park tonight b/c its going to be chilly. buurrrrriiieesss!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

We have dance & softball tonite, too. Don't think KJ's going to make it to softball though. She has dance from 4 to 5:30, softball at 5:30 and T has dance at from 6:30 to 8:45 PM. I think someone has basket weaving, too tonite. I hate Tuesday's!!!!
P.S. T's walking thru the house moaning and groaning "I waaaaanttt it to beeeeee summmmmer."

Unknown said...

me too! i want it to be summer!