Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun Party!

Well, the birthday party went great! There were 6 boys there and they really got into the painting. I'm glad I printed the sheets with the nfl logos b/c a couple of them, I would have been struggling on. One did Auburn, one did half Alabama and half Saints, one did Green Bay, one did Raiders, and one did Saints and I can't think what the last one is. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see them all fired and shiny!

Rick and I got a 3 mile walk in the afternoon, i love that, I needed it! We are all back to school in the morning.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

WOW 3 miles, awesome! See you in the A.M.

Valerie said...

what a good idea to print the NFL logos! The best I could have come up w/ would be a NY for the Jets! ha! ha!
P.s. KJ's digging her bowl. Right now it has leftover Valentine's Hershey kisses in it!