Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Windy Wednesday

Hi. Just got home from running some errands this morning. Had to take kate to the ortho for her retainer fitting. She is scheduled to have her braces off on the 11th. Yay!! She really wanted them off before spring break and she will have them off before the beach. We went to Publix b/c we had no food in this house! I always feel so much better when the pantry is full. I also bought mucinex b/c I'm just not feeling so great. My chest is heavy and I really don't have time to be sick. So, I've made my coffee which is yummy and I've taken all my drugs this morning. I had a nice pottery party last night and I have to glaze and work in my office for a bit. The laundry is almost done except, I'm going to wash sheets today. I need to check the baseball schedules. Joe had practice last night but it was just too cold to up to the ball park at 7 so we didn't make it. I think its supposed to warm up this weekend. I hope so! We sure had fun with mom and dad here. Kate said this morning that she really wants them to move here! We do too. We want everyone to move here. :) Bye friends! See ya later.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

T's pediatrician recommended she take Mucinex, too. They also said for her to take Claritin.
Feel better!