Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Raising Bama Boys


I guess this week is sort of turning out to be out the boys. Yesterday was so beautiful, Rick and Jack played catch out back, Ralph ran around like a maniac, Joe rode his scooter down the hill 500 times. I finally went in the house to fix dinner and when it was done, I asked Rick to find Jack. He said he was down the hill out back with a few friends. Finally Jack came in all excited b/c they had found a bunch of craw fish in the little pond. One of his friends had a big bucket and he was hauling them up the hill to his house so they could boil them. Now, I'm not so sure what Jack's friends mom thought about this but I know the boys were pretty jazzed. Jack new better than to bring them in to me b/c I would have most likely sent him right back outside with them.
Looks like its going to be another warm day which I so love! Also looks like rain but maybe just maybe it will hold off til after we go outside today at preschool. Basketball season is over, thank goodness, no more dance team. Kate does have dancing tonight though but thats no big deal. I cleaned the boys rooms yesterday and I have to say it was so nice to go in there this morning, know where everything is and just get their clothes ready, or I should say Joe's clothes, Jack does all that himself now. Joe lost another tooth yesterday, his second. At this rate, he'll be 20 before he loses them all. Oh well, I'm not in a huge hurry for him to be big.
I am going to get ready for work. I hope its nice and sunny for you today.

No comments: