Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, I found Shawn's mothers house even though I went the round about way, I still made it there and set up my pottery pieces. The show is going to be really cute! Hopefully, I'll have pictures to share with you tomorrow. Shawn's stationery is so cute, i just love it and there is another lady there who paints glassware and it is precious. We'll see, I think its going to be a fun experience.

I just finished cleaning Kate's room. She picked it up and I cleaned it, vacuumed and cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned my kitchen floor, did laundry, and dishes so I'm feeling okay. the house isn't perfect but it will have to do for today.

rick's parents should be here sometime this afternoon and I'm going to get the girls at school soon. I have no idea how many people are coming over this evening or if that plan is still the one the girls are going with today. You never know with them.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

good for you! you have worked hard and tried new ideas, you are doing great and I am proud of you