Friday, February 22, 2008

Hi. Well, it is still raining! We actually have puddles in the grass and Ralph does not like to go outside when there are puddles in the grass. Ewww, he doesn't like to get wet. anyway, he is off to the groomer this morning so it doesn't really matter. Kids are off to school and i have a lot to do today. Mom and Dad come in the afternoon, yay! I have to go grocery shopping, deliver the football banks, fire more pottery and clean a little bit. I did do some yoga last night and wow, I've really missed it. I should do another session today. Kate informed Rick and I that she is applying for the law academy at school for 9th grade. She really wants to get in so hopefully she will. She seems excited about being in high school which i totally can't believe its almost time for. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

have a nice visit w/ your family!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Jinga doesn't like the rain either..he'd rather hold it than have the rain on his head! Have a great weekend and I hope Kate gets in!!

Cathy said...

wow Kate the lawyer, love it!