Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday!

Well, today has been busy and feel like I'm running in circles. Getting up at 6am does not mean I will get everything on my list finished. I did paint crosses today and I walked with Rick and then I went out to buy some canvases b/c I have some fun ideas that have to try and then it was time to get the girls at school and then we had to go to Maddies house to get her stuff and then we had to go to publix to get groceries and then I just kept picking up after people. Rick took the boys to baseball and the girls are upstairs getting ready for their friends to come over. I hear lots of music and screaming. Oh to be 13! The boys will be here in a min. Ralph can just feel it b/c he is standing at the door doing his little bark. I made a really yummy dinner. Qdoba has the most awesome lime/cilantro rice so I made some here at home and it was so yummy.

No comments: