Friday, February 15, 2008

valentine cd from mom and dad

wanted to tell you all about this precious cd my mom and dad made me. it has the sweetest songs on it and i've put a couple of them on my play list. the paul simon one is adorable and i love the toby keith, huckleberry one too. i couldn't locate the roger whittaker, family song but i love it so much! i had sort of forgotten about it and when i heard it, i thought of our weddings, mine and karyn's and i thought that we will for sure play it at kate's and hopefully the boys. :) try to listen to them if you can.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Your parents are so sweet!!! I love thoughtful gifts like that, ones that have memories attached seem to last and make you smile longer!!! Sorry about your trip, but things always work out in weird ways. Have a great weekend, I'll see you Sunday!

Jayne said...

and hopefully mine too! LOL