Friday, February 8, 2008

happy friday

just got home from shopping. i did not see anything at the galleria this morning. really, nothing. well, now, i take that back b/c i did pick up a really fun necklace that i will have to hide from miss kate. she will love it. went to wal mart and picked up some things for the weekend. i don't like to buy tons of groceries on friday b/c the boys eat everything by sunday. i always buy some treats for the weekend. also, wal mart has these awesome scented candles. i found them when we lived in indy and i've bought them ever since. for christmas rick and the kids always buy me yankee but seriously, these are great for buying one or two every two weeks. they last really long. they are only 6.97. also bought the boys a couple of belts. i noticed that they don't have any that fit them any more. soo, now, i'm home, running the dishwasher and i'm afraid our laundry might actually take over the world if i don't get it folded!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I was at at the mall around 12:30 PM. Returned T's stuff @ Belk's, picked-up the clinique I pre-ordered and bought some clothes at JC Penney's. They had really cute t-shirts on sale (great for playschool) and I bought a pair of black pants (not a jean but not a dress pant,either), a couple of sweaters, and a pair of cuffed jean capri's. Everything was on-sale. I need to start getting some clothes for Cabo. I also picked up some yummies for Saturday night.

Valerie said...

Oh! and I treated myself to lunch @ Zoe's!! mmmmmm.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I went to my fav consignment store today for some shopping, this store only sells gap and up stuff so the girls are always dressed so pretty and I don't spend a fortune! Plus I have two pairs of Lucky jeans from there that were never worn and i paid 37 for both!!!!! I love a deal!!!