Tuesday, February 5, 2008



Hi everyone. Had a good day at preschool. We tried to go outside, two times but it rained both times we went out. It was crazy. The min. we'd get in to our rooms, the sun would come out. We eventually gave up and stayed inside. It is so warm today, I think high 70s and I'm loving it. Someone said that it is supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow. Oh well, at least maybe we'll be in for an early spring. I hope so. I stopped and bought something yummy for dinner tonight as it is fat Tues. I was going to pick up a king cake but I didn't think about it until I was in line and I think you might have to order them ahead of time. One of the twos brought one in today so we made sure the baby was in his piece. It was so yummy! I stopped on the way home from the grocery to vote and that only took about 2 seconds. I always see a neighbor there which is fun. It seems that it used to be such a secret who you voted for but it really isn't any more and I don't think it should be b/c if you believe in your person than you should tell people. I voted for Huckabee. Go ahead and build the fence around the borders, I'm all for it. Anyway, I just read that he won West Virginia, I'm sure he'll do fairly well in the south. we'll see. I always love voting. I talked to a couple of people today that still don't feel they know enough about the candidates to vote. I told them to get on my blog and take my quiz, see where they fall with their views. Anyway, I hope everyone got a chance to vote. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hay trace. i think huck is a good man, and i would have no problem with him as our nominee, but after a lot of thought i went for mitt. huck was my second choice. i like them both. we will know a lot more in a few hours.

Valerie said...

I didn't vote today. I'm one of those people who need to do a little bit more research on my candidates. I know 2 people I will NOT be voting for. Mitt Romney is catching my attention lately as is John McCain (although he scares the crap out of Chris). There's a lot of talk about his "temper" but I wonder if passion is being confused for lack of patience. I did do your test and my candidate has since dropped out of the race!!!