Friday, February 8, 2008

joys of raising a teenage daughter


i went upstairs this morning to kate's bathroom to see what hair products she had up there. well, hmmm, funny thing but i found all of my hair products that i thought were gone. hair spray, aveda root lift, hair shine stuff, my face wash i thought i left in georgia. i'm scared to even look in her closet bc/ i know, i'm missing a couple of long sleeved t shirts, and a couple of cami's. i'm going to have to buy a little safe and lock my good products up so she can't get to them.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

hmmm...sounds a lot like T. She came down the stairs the other day wearing a shirt that my mother-in-law bought me for Christmas and SWORE that it was hers. I never even had it on my body and I'm not sure how she got a hold of it.