Friday, February 1, 2008

My Spa Day

Hi. Okay, I am so loving the Votre Spa in Patton Creek. It is so nice and quiet and I just loved being there. My massage was wonderful. You know, getting a massage is sort of a weird thing b/c your nakey under the blankets and someone you don't know is putting their hands all over you but it is so worth every second of it, you jut get over the weirdness. Everoyne should have a massage at least four times a year. I say that every time I'm just home from one and then I'll forget and get busy and not schedule one for 2 years. Anyway, I vow to have one quarterly. I also had a facial which was so great. The facial was actually a corrective facial which means I guess lots of vitamin A to build collagen. She did this thing where she took off the top layer of dead skin off and then she did this thing with an ultra sound machine, it was so nice. I loved every second of it and I seriously think the best part was the robe! I am in love with the robe, it was so warm, Karyn, you would looooovveeee it! They sell them there and I'm going to buy one! I made an apt. to have my toes and hands done and a body contour done before we go to Destin. If I had money, man, I'd spend it all at the spa. Remember vegas? So fun.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

ooooohhh! i'm so glad you had a wonderful spa day! i'm glad you're all snuggly and cozy and buffed and polished! great way to start the weekend!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

sounds wonderful!!! i bet the robe was awesome!!!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Go you!!! I am so happy you enjoyed yourself! I wish I was you ;0)!!!