Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hello. well we are home from dance now and it was fun seeing one of my blogging buddies on the road going to dance. dance is only an hour so i dropped k off and then ran to the library and took my over due books in, found two more books and paid my late fee which was only 5.00. i'm not very good about returning books or movies. anyway, after that i ran to the grocery store and picked up some food and then went back to get k. i made rice and veggies for me and k and the guys are having pop corn chicken. i know, they should be eating rice and veggies too but they won't eat it so there! i'm also going to make my fav. apple dip. it is fat free vanilla yogurt and crunchy peanut butter all mixed up. it is wonderful! yummy! i have to glaze some more football helmets and work in my office a little bit, read with my precious 7 year old and then crawl into bed with my new books.:) yay me!

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Rice and veggies sounds good to me!! If it wasn't for Josh being a man who likes MEAT, the girls and I would most likely be a meatless crew!!!

Valerie said...

I'm not a big maat eater, either. I eat it because I make it for Chris.
What's in the apple dip? KJ likes stuff like that.