Monday, February 4, 2008

11 year old boys


Hi! Okay, I'm totally procrasitnating about getting my exercise in this morning. I'm going to do it in a min. 2miles on the ellliptical, one session of I want those legs and then a nice little yoga to stretch things out. I added a couple of new pictures this morning to the Superbowl/valentine social slide show. The boys were pretty good. Rick was a good sport and I think he enjoyed watching it with them. One of the boys announced that he has 2 new arm pit hairs and so one of the other boys said, okay, let's see them. He showed them and everyone laughed and said they couldn't see them, N said, well, I know they're there. LOL. Seriosuly 11 year old boys. Jack desperately wants arm pit hair, it is hysterical. He was a little envious of N's pit hair that they couldn't even see. Okay, enough about adolescent boys. It is cloudy but warm today so I'll take the warmth over the sun I guess, if I can't have both. Have a wonderful day, I'm off to burn off rice crispy treats I ate yesterday. :)

3 comments:

Jayne said...

haha boys are so gross!!!! Funny!

Valerie said...

It's a good thing I have 2 little girls. I really don't think I could handle boys. I'm totally serious. My cousin once told my mother that I was definately a girl's mom. Not sure exactly what that means but I agree. Although, I adore my nephew (maybe 'cuz he's the only one) and he cracks me up.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I SO SO SO wanted a house full of boys,I think that God knew what he was doing...b/c I would fit right in with those farting boys, I guess I needed the prissy, girly stuff in my life and I GOT IT! Girls can be pretty yucky too, Ivy loves to fart, just makes her laugh and laugh!!!