Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday pictures



plaid pocket pillow!!










Hi. well. today has turned out to be a beautiful day! We had major storms earlier, tons of lightning, thunder and rain! It is sunny and warm now, not at all what they were forcasting for today. I'm not complaining though. Joe is getting ready to go to a friends for a spend the night and then tomorrow they are going to a movie. Kate is lying low for now and not sure where Jack is. I've taken some pictures today that I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

love the ladybug pics! looks like you're getting ready for spring. I still have Valentine's stuff to box up but KJ's room looks SOOO awesome. Haven't seen it that clean in a long, long time. T cleaned her room too but it's never been an issue they way it is w/ KJ. I saw your Etsy site earlier, looks great!!!