Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday

Hi Everyone!

Looks like another beautiful morning, the boys are on the bus and off to school. Kate is still home, I need to check on her but I know she is still sick. There are a lot of flu cases so I think i'll keep her home one more day. She just feels yucky, dizzy and nauseous. We'll see. Today in preschool we are doing valentines projects! I love valentines. It is supposed to rain later on today so I'm going to take my kids out early so we get our outside in. We've enjoyed such nice weather recently, very spring like but I think with the storms that are on their way, it is going to get cold again. :( Oh well. A couple of the trees around town have their purple blooms on them, I'm not sure what trees they are but they always bloom early. I love that. Jack has his first baseball practice tonight and Joe's is Friday. Yay baseball!

No comments: