Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES!


Hi guys,


Had a great day at preschool. The kids had fun decorating their cookies and learning about valentines and passing out their valentines to their friends. I decided, that I love my job b/c I get to be one of the first people to introduce these school activities to the children. I love that. It was a really cold morning but it warmed up nicely and we even got to go outside today. Two teachers had to leave b/c their own children were sick at school. People are dropping like flies with the flu and other yucky viruses. Kate went back to school this morning. I'm sure she'll be tired when she gets home. My children at school all brought me fun little valentines. One even brought me a yummy drink from starbucks. They are all so thoughtful. You know I love them! My own kids were happy with their little gifts this morning. They each got something special and then 10.00 to itunes. Itunes is the best deal going right now, its a great gift for ten bucks. Rick gave me a sweet sweet card and one with a funny story. He went to the counter to check out and it rang up 6.55, Rick looked at the guy and said that he only wanted one, did he maybe ring it up a couple of times or something. The guy looked at Rick and said, nope, I only rang it up once. rick asked when cards got so expensive. The guy laughed and asked if he wanted to go pick another one out instead and he said no. haha, it is a pretty card but poor Rick.


tomorrow is my nashville trip. it will be fun to see music city! i'll have pictures on sunday when i get home. :) i'm off to do my laundry so i can pack.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Tracy, happy Valentine's Day and have a WONDERFUL time in Nashville! Enjoy your girls weekend!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Have a blast!!!! I know you will!!!