Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday!! Whoo Hoo

Hi. It's Friday, it's sunny and it's going to be in the 60's today. Yay! I've already loaded the kiln and it is firing some new ideas and designs. I'm excited to see them. I love firing early in the morning b/c by the time it is finished, I'm ready to leave and I won't think about opening the kiln all day. It is so hard to not peek in there and see how the pieces turned out! Ugh! I've learned to be more patient with the kiln in my life.

I think I'm going to clean, exercise and then go shopping this afternoon. We need food and I'm hoping to pop into the galleria and see what is in a couple of my fav. shops. i got my hair trimmed yesterday. Wow, did it need it. It def. looks better. I still think it is a little too blonde but I don't have time to run over and have it done right now, so I'm just going to be a little too blonde.:)

Hmm, I guess thats about it. Kate mentioned something about having friends over tonight, who knows, that plan will most likely change 10 times between now and tonight. I know that I dont' have anything pressing tonight and that is great. Tomorrow is the painting party at V's house. Yay! Its going to be lots of fun. I'm excited to see her house too b/c she always makes it so cute with all her decorations. :)

Have a fantabulous day!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Valerie said...

might see ya' at the mall later! I have some clothes to return at Belk (stuff T bought for the photo shoot and never wore them) and it's bonus time @ Clinique! yay!