Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday


Hi guys,


It is almost four in the afternoon and I haven't blogged once today. Wow. anyway, we made it to church this morning which was very nice and I thought that Joe was getting his bible today but that is next week. Jack is having a bunch of buddies over to watch the game tonight so I ran to the store and bought lots of drinks and goodies. I'm making brownies and I made rice crispy treats and I made the very yummy cream cheese brown sugar toffee bite fruit dip. Yummy. You know me, I have to get fruit in there some how. Thats about it. I'll have pictures later on of the boys and of our little valentine shin dig yesterday in the cul de sac. See ya!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

sounds like lots of fun!!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I LOVE RICE CRISPY TREATS!!! I can eat a whole batch easily!!!! OINK!