Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Back!








Hi Guys, I know you missed me but I was busy hanging out with mom and dad. We had lots of fun and they got to take part in our life. We went shopping, out to eat, more shopping, church, ball practice, and mom and kate got their nails done. I did not do laundry, grocery shop or clean or exercise while they were here so it is probably a good thing they went back today. We will miss them but they'll be back in 3 mo for our beach trip. Here are some pics of dad and the boys practicing baseball. :)

3 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

visiting family is always fun!! Glad you guys enjoyed eachother! See you Thursday

Valerie said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit w/ your folks and yes, we did miss you! Xoxo

Cathy said...

we had a great time!